Yes, we’re open!
These are the most unusual times that most of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes. Everything changed pretty much overnight. Like any small business, we can adapt and change quickly to weather a storm, so that is precisely what we are doing.
At this time, Boston Gate Operators will remain open while being extremely cautious to keep our customers and employees safe. We continue to offer our full range of services, including gate and opener repair, replacement, and installation.
We are part of the community, and we want to make sure our services are accessible to those who need them while also taking precautionary measures.
How Is Boston Gate Operators Ensuring Safe Gate Services During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
We understand that many of our customers are elderly, have pre-existing conditions, or are otherwise highly vulnerable to the threat of coronavirus.
To keep you safe, we’re implementing the following measures. Our techs are instructed to be extremely vigilant about safe distances, sanitary practices, and providing mindful service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here are a few key steps they are taking:
- Limit their visit to the gate area only. They will maintain a safe distance throughout their visit.
- Wear gloves and minimize unnecessary contact with objects and surfaces in and around the gate.
- Disinfect gate parts, operators, access control and anything else that the customer might access after our visit.
- Call from your driveway and ask if you prefer to let them in remotely. Your tech can communicate via phone throughout their visit if preferred.
- Techs can take payments over the phone if you’d like to have no in-person contact, and invoices can be delivered electronically.
Keeping Employees Safe
In an abundance of caution, we are working to keep our employees apart from each other and limiting interaction.
- Employees who can work from home will be doing so for at least the next few weeks.
- Employees who do not have a need to be in the office will have access to only the warehouse in order to limit contact.
- We have asked our technicians to not go to lunch together or congregate together during or after work.
We do this so that we can safely keep as many employees as possible working and serving our community.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change. We are putting our customers and our employees first, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to ride out the coronavirus outbreak while providing safe service to our community.
Boston Gate Operators can handle all of your automatic gate repair and service in Massachusetts. Give us a call at 978-288-8645, and we’ll send one of our licensed, bonded, and insured contractors to your home to keep your gate working as good as new.
At Boston Gate Operators, we are truly the automatic gate specialist, as we deal with all makes and models of automatic, remote, and electric gates, keeping them in great shape, so that you don’t have to worry about the security of your property ever again. Whether you are in need of gate repairs, maintenance, or new gate installations, request service online, and we’ll get on the job as soon as possible.